Thank you for your pledge
Guide: how to make holes for ‘hogs
- Download a template and print on paper or card measuring 13cm (5 inches) square
- Use the template as a guide for a hole in your garden boundary by:
- removing a brick from the bottom of a wall
- cutting a small hole in your fence
- or digging a channel under your wall, fence or gate
- Map your hedgehog hole here to add to our national hedgehog network
- Give yourself a pat on the back for allowing hedgehogs the freedom to roam!
- Tell your neighbours, family and friends to do the same
Please consider making a donation to support Hedgehog Street to help us tell more people about the need to protect hedgehogs and how they can help. Thank you.